Biyernes, Hulyo 25, 2014

DLSU-ADMU

Last July 19, as I was browsing our television (other channels are boring kasi), my jaw dropped when I saw DLSU's second game with their rival, Ateneo De Manila University (ADMU). I immediately ran to our kitchen to prepare myself a popcorn while watching their intense game. They didn't fail me tho. Hihi
Thomas Torres (Green) and Nico Elorde (Blue)

Kiefer Ravena (Blue) and Arnold Van Opstal (Green)

Even though I only catch their 3rd set, I did finish watching it. :) ADMU's starting five were Kiefer Ravena #15, Alfonso Gotladera #16, Nico Elorde #4, Chris Newsome #11, and Vincent Tolentino #5. While DLSU's starting fiv were Jeron Teng#21, Thomas Torres#18, Arnold Van Opstal#7, Almond Vosotros#17, and Jason Perkins#10.

At the end of the game, still, it's a battle for DLSU to chase because they've lose another game. Coach Juno Sauler's mantra for La Salle during the game was "Just keep pushing (ooops) shooting"

Result:
97-86 all in favor of Blue Eagles. With their player of the game, Alfonso 'Golden boy' Gotladera.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento