Biyernes, Hulyo 25, 2014

DLSU-FEU

Since I'm an avid fan of DLSU Green Archers, I had my observation during their game (well, I'm only watching) La Salle's first basketball game against FEU was last July 12 held at Araneta (4PM-6PM). I wasn't kinda ready to accept their... well... losing game it's because... you know... it was my first time seeing them play. But it's okay. Life wouldn't be complete without any trials.




Here are some of the pics during their game. First pic includes Arnold Van Opstal (DLSU #7), Thomas Torres (DLSU #18), Jason Perkins (DLSU #10) with Cris Tolomia (FEU #13). While second picture includes Cris Tolomia (FEU #13), Carl Bryan Cruz (FEU #4), with Jason Perkins (DLSU #10) holding the ball.

DLSU Starting 5:

Jeron Teng #21
Arnold Van Opstal #7
Thomas Torres #18
Jason Perkins #10
Almond Vosotros #17

FEU Starting 5:

Anthony Hargrove
Carl Cruz
Mark Belo
Cris Tolomia
Achie Iñigo
Result:
Final score- Green Archers (GA)         77
                    Tamaraws                        82
Player of the game: Cris Tolomia

 Cris Tolomia





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento